Medication Administration / Delegated Nursing Class
Let us assist you in meeting compliance requirements by Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities!
CERTIFICATION 1: Medication Administration and Health Related Activities.
- 14-Hour Class
- Must be confirmed in writing by appropriate facility staff (where applicable)
- High School grad or GED holder.
- Current and clear BCI.
- No abuse record on nurse aide registry.
- No abuse record on ODDD abuse registry.
Fees: $100 includes materials and certificate
- 2 Hours
- Current certification 1 or one that is current within 60 days expiration limit.
- No BCI is necessary for the refresher course.
- Fees: $50
REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED 3 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS. CALL 614-759-6400 TO REGISTER. (MINIMUM CLASS SIZE REQUIREMENTS AND FEE PREMIUM WILL APPLY.)